Tuesday 16 February 2021

snow business

 

9th Feb
There's a childlike thrill to waking up to a snow covered world. Doesn't happen every year and the joy of snow can quickly get old, but before it compacts on the pavements or freezes into an urban ice rink it can be quite a lot of fun and visually spectacular.

where's Arthur gone?



paint it white

I wore the yaktrax but as the snow was fresh and powdery 
they were not obligatory

even Leith looked great!


the park was already busy

Aisling and doggo




bit windy upstairs



geese maybe?





bracing









robin auditioning for christmas card imagery



mild blizzard conditions



met Jim who ran with us for half a mile


sun came out






Since the weather was so fantastic I said I'd like to check out Warriston. I was pleased when Mary decided to come along too. I bet you can't guess what supermarket these pigeons prefer to sunbath at? I can't remember much about the trip to Warriston but it would seem the robins were the only dudes braving the snow.













LTT on a sign very briefly before racing off.
Great day out!



No comments:

Post a Comment